Village Culture Tour - Sand Dune - Eco Pack - Natadola Beach
Step back in time with an ultimate Native Fijian experience at Village. Known for its ancient Lapita Pottery, you will enjoy a demonstration on how these beautiful works of art are created. You will also take part in a traditional Kava Ceremony and Meke Dance and Eco Park.
Your day will be followed with a visit to the Eco Park and then to Sigatoka Sand Dunes and stunningly beautiful Natadola Beach.
The 8 hour package includes:
- Return transfers from your resort
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle with driver/tour guide.
- Car seats available at your request
- Inclusive of entry fees and taxes to the Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park
- Food available for purchase