1. You must arrive at Port Denarau 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
2. We have full Indemnity Insurance however, it is a requirement that you sign a General Waiver and Consent Agreement prior to your boat charter/transfer, indemnifying Macazo Group from any liability.
3. Macazo Group has the right to cancel your boat charter/transfer without notice due to circumstances outside of the control of Macazo Group, such as but not limited to weather conditions, sea conditions, civil commotion, the closure of Port Denarau. A 100% cancellation fee will apply for cancellations that occur due to circumstances outside of Macazo Group.
4. Should any boat charter/transfers be cancelled due to operational reasons at the fault of Macazo Group, 100% of your payments made to Macazo Group will be refunded to you, less any credit card surcharges or bank fees incurred by Macazo Group or your financial institution.
5. Macazo Group does not hold any responsibility for any bank fees incurred by your financial institution for any payments made to Macazo Group.
6. You must wear appropriate clothing, closed footwear and bring extra clothing, sun protection, extra drinking
water, motion sickness medication etc for your convenience and comfort.
7. All boat charters/transfers are not recommended for anyone who suffers from a pre-existing medical condition. You may board the boat charter/transfer at your own risk.
8. Prices are subject to change without notice.
9. Government taxes may apply.